Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager
2021 – present
Manage entire digital marketing tech stack and responsible for website and database analytics visualization and reporting, as well as the primary content specialist for campaign execution.
- Doubled inbound Marketing Qualified Leads, with 80% becoming opportunities for sales within 30 days of creation.
- Developed and implemented strategy for lead scoring and qualification to identify and hand over leads based on behavior and action.
- Launched industry-specific email campaigns and managed content strategy for each to nurture and warm ZoomInfo leads.
- Led strategy, development, and writing for website redesign, resulting in more than 150% growth in direct and organic traffic.
- Created and maintained an analytics ecosystem to integrate tracking and metrics and to easily report to leadership.
- Developed strategic keyword research and targeting to optimize paid lead generation on social, display, and search advertising platforms.
- Hubspot admin, responsible for email and landing page development, marketing automations, and database management and strategy.
- Researched and wrote use cases, white papers, and primers to drive inbound lead generation through content marketing.
- Supported sales and technical experts with creation of sales enablement marketing materials, such as product data sheets and templates.
- Supported communication and promotion of trade show and event participation.
Digital Strategy Manager
University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
2019 – 2021
Provides guidance and strategic support for all university digital marketing efforts, with focus on undergraduate admissions customer journeys and lead generation.
- Lead for admissions-focused Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) implementation.
- SFMC admin responsible for Salesforce integration and extension building to drive email automation campaigns.
- Lead email developer and producer, including performance and mail client usability testing.
- Developed customer personas through data mining and behavioral analysis for admissions-focused targeted marketing.
- Developed and managed Google Data Studio dashboards for reporting to senior leadership.
- Project manager and content strategist for campus-wide Web development solutions.
University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
2013 – 2018
Responsible for online communications, email marketing, and website analytics and reporting. Also served as the primary writer for internal communications and event speechwriting.
- Orchestrated usability testing and survey analysis to inform high-profile campus news website redesign.
- Led implementation of enterprise internal communications email marketing system, including database scrubbing, template design, and audience segmentation.
- Managed all day-to-day email deployment, including decision splits and A/B testing on campaigns.
- Lead writer for all internal communications, including leadership messaging, HR employee communications, event promotion, and crisis management.
Independent Online Communications Consultant
2010 – 2013
As an independent web communications consultant, assisted clients with strategy, design, and development. Specific services include:
- Website development on WordPress framework, featuring donation management, e-commerce solutions, and content migration and editing.
- Web hosting, domain registration, and email exchange server setup.
- Client training and technical writing for support documentation.
Online Communications Manager
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
2008 – 2012
Responsible for the strategy, implementation, and development of all online communications, along with writing, editing, and design responsibilities for print and digital communications.
- Managed all aspects of the research, restructure, and redesign of the organization’s website.
- Created and monitored search engine marketing campaigns through Google and Facebook.
- Directed the creation of a smart phone app for cancer patients and survivors that was selected as an Official Honoree of the 16th Annual Webby Awards.
- Managed a $200,000 marketing and communications budget.
- Supervised development coordinator, whose responsibilities included donor relations, sponsorships and grants, and reconciliation.
- Served as chief editor and designer for all print materials.
Greater Baltimore Committee
2007 – 2008
Provided website and publication content and design, as well as writing and media relations support for this highly influential association of Baltimore area business and civic leaders.
- Oversaw projects to enhance website interactivity and data integration/consolidation.
- Created HTML and designed print templates for online and print communications.
- Managed email marketing system and member database.
- Managed content and design for multiple websites.
- Wrote news releases, stories, and commentaries.
American Red Cross Blood Services, Greater Chesapeake Region
2005 – 2006
- Provided publications copywriting, design, and media relations support.
- Managed all print direct mail marketing efforts for the central Maryland region.